Welcome to the home of Lancaster Catholic Crusaders Athletic Department! Here you will find all the information you will need for the upcoming sports seasons including, important announcements, necessary paperwork (found at bottom), team schedules and other happenings dealing with Crusaders' athletics
Click here to visit the Arbiter Sports Calendar for the 2016-2017 School Year. This link lists all athletic events with locations and directions.
Sign your child up online to participate in sports for the 2016-2017 school year!
For information concerning summer and fall preseason workouts and schedules, you may email individual coaches using the coaches directory link below.
Summer workouts, schedules and updates will be posted as they become available.
All participating schools of the Lancaster-Lebanon League advocate that coaches, players, and spectators treat their guests with equality and respect. The following is a list of guidelines, which each member school will enforce:
- The Lancaster Lebanon League encourages spectators to cheer and support their respective teams in a positive manner, but not to cheer negatively against the opponent. Offenders will be escorted from the gym/stadium.
- Only cheerleaders are permitted on the sidelines or playing surface for the purpose of leader cheers or promoting school spirit. No fan or spectator is permitted out of the stands for this purpose. Students are not permitted to form spirit lines on the football field as the players enter onto the field before the game.
- No sirens, whistles, portable stereos or other noise makers which interfere with the playing of the game will not be permitted. No hand-held banners or hand held sings of any kind shall be displayed. Such articles will be confiscated by the game manager.
- Abusive language, negative gestures, or taunting directed towards players, coaches, officials, or cheerleaders is prohibited.
- The throwing of paper or foreign objects onto the player surface is prohibited.
- Only team members in uniform and/or warm-ups, under the coach's supervision, are permitted on the field for warm-ups prior to and at halftime of games.