Welcome to the home of Lancaster Catholic Crusaders Athletic Department! Here you will find all the information you will need for the upcoming sports seasons including, important announcements, necessary paperwork, team schedules and other happenings dealing with Crusaders' athletics
Click here to visit the Arbiter Sports Calendar for the 2017-2018 School Year. This link lists all athletic events with locations and directions.
Sport Registration - fill out form to send your family information. This will be used for the Athletic Office for the 2017-2018 school year!
Winter practices week 1:
Swimming - At F&M College
11/17 - 5:45-7:00 am
11/20 - 7:00-8:15 pm
11/21 - 7:00-8:15 pm
Bowling - at Rocky Springs
11/17 - 3:30-5:30 pm
11/20 - 3:30-5:30 pm
11/21 - 3:30-5:30 pm
Girls JV/V Basketball - Berger Gym
11/17 - 6:00-8:30 pm
11/18 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
11/20 - 6:00-8:30 pm
11/21 - 6:00-8:30 pm
Girls Freshman Basketball - Old Gym
11/20 - 5:15-7:00 pm
11/21 - 5:30-7:30 pm
Boys JV/V Basketball
11/17 - 3:45-6:00 pm
11/18 - 7:30-10:00 am
11/20 - 3:45-6:00 pm
11/21 - 3:45-6:00 pm
Boys Freshman Basketball - Old Gym
11/20 - 3:30-5:15 pm
11/21 - 3:30-5:30 pm
REQUIRED ATHLETIC ITEMS:
- All families of athletes are required to volunteer 10 hours at athletic contests. These hours may be in the concession, ticket sales or other game help areas. Signups will be listed on the athletic site for each season.
- All Lancaster Catholic Athletes are required to register on the Athletic Department “Sport Registration” form before the school year or before the sport season.
Junior High sports offered to 7, 8 & 9th grade:
Cross Country (fall)
Field Hockey (fall – at Lancaster Mennonite)
Girls & Boys Lacrosse (spring – at Lancaster Country Day)
Girls Soccer (spring)
Junior High sports offered to 9th grade only:
Girls & Boys Basketball (winter)
Dates to Remember:
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT TRYOUTS ARE HELD DURING THE FIRST 3-5 DAYS OF EACH SPORT SEASON. VACATIONS SHOULD NOT BE SCHEDULED DURING THESE TIMES.
- Start of Fall Practice – Senior High - August 14, 2017
(football will start on August 7 with heat acclimatization). Junior High starts on August 21st.
- Start of Winter Practice – All levels - November 17, 2017.
- Start of Spring Practice – All levels - March 5, 2018.
2017-2018 LCHS Sports Physicals FOR ALL ATHLETES:
ALL Physicals or Re-cert Forms must be turned in to Beth Newill AT LEAST 3DAYS PRIOR to the date listed above for each season.
- ALL athletes must complete the PIAA Comprehensive Physical prior to attending any practice or competition of all sports sponsored by LCHS or any Co-Op with LCHS. The Physical form is included in this packet or can be downloaded from the school website.
- ALL forms must be returned to Beth Newill BEFORE a student will be allowed to participate in practices or competitions.
- Lancaster Catholic will not offer physicals at school.
- ALL PHYSICALS MUST BE COMPLETED AFTER JUNE 1, 2017
If an athlete participates in a second or third sport during the school year a PIAA Recertification Form must be completed.
- PIAA Re-certification Forms do not need a physician’s signature unless student sustained an injury during one of the previous sports season’s
- PIAA Re-certification Forms are available in the Athletic Office and on the LCHS website.
- These forms must be turned in to Beth Newill BEFORE a student will be allowed to participate in practices or competitions.