A detailed schedule of final exams for seniors can be found below.
Just a few reminders:
- Seniors must wear their LCHS uniforms on finals exam days.
- It is the seniors' responsibility to schedule conflict exams for all situations (including tardiness to a final exam!) Please be aware that any unscheduled conflicts may result in forfeiture of the ability to take the exam.
- Seniors taking a first period exam must report to the cafeteria by 8:00 a.m., just as any other normal school day. Students who arrive after 8:00 a.m. are considered late and will not be permitted into the exam room (cafeteria) without and admission slip from Attendance. Only those students who report with an admission slip from Attendance before 8:15 a.m. will be permitted to take the test during the 1st scheduled exam time. Seniors arrive at 8:15 a.m. or later will need to make up the exam during the conflict period.
- Seniors arriving for all other exams should report to the cafeteria 10 minutes prior to the exam time so that the exams may being promptly. Once the exam begins, seniors will be considered late and will not be permitted to take the test during the scheduled exam time. Late seniors will need to make up the exam during the conflict period.
- No cell phones, smart watches, fit bits, bathroom breaks or talking are allowed.
- Senior with a first and third period exam time, but no second period exam, must report to the Band Room for study hall during the 2nd exam period. Wandering in the halls is not permitted. Leaving and re-entering the building is not permitted.
- Seniors must leave the building immediately after their last exam each day. Once out of the building, seniors may not re-enter without a valid purpose.
- Seniors who have finished testing, but do not have transportation immediately following their exam, must report to Mrs. Wenrich in the Band Room for study hall.
Study hard and strive for a strong finish to your academic career at LCHS. Good luck!