Starting July 1, 2018, any qualified public or private school student who transfers into 10th, 11th or 12th grade will receive a Transfer Tuition Grant. The student will receive $2,000 in their first year and $1,000 in their second year. Come see how happy you'll be in our welcoming, challenging and Christ-centered school. For additional information contact Kyla Hockley, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or call 717-509-0313.
Are you happy with your high school experience?
Ten thousand Lancaster Catholic graduates are. With degrees from America's best colleges, Lancaster Catholic alums serve around the world as leaders in every field. Come experience the tradition that transforms!
Since Catholic schools are usually smaller, students have greater opportunities to participate and lead in extracurricular activities and the arts. When Catholic High students finish secondary school grounded with a good work ethic and strong Catholic values, they are most likely to succeed in college and life.
Lancaster Catholic High School abides by all PIAA policies regarding athletic recruiting and transfers that are motivated by athletic purposes.
Students who are accepted for entrance to LCHS in 10th through 12th grade and thus are transferring from another school in the region (i.e. counties included in the boundaries of the Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg), are eligible to receive an annual tuition reduction during their first two years of enrollment. The full program guidelines are below:
1. The Tuition Transfer Grant applies only to students entering 10th through 12th grade who transfer from:
- Any other school in the region
2. Transfer students must be accepted by the School and enroll before September 15, 2018 to be eligible for the Tuition Transfer Grant for the 2018-2019 school year.
3. In the first year of enrollment, families eligible for the Tuition Transfer Grant would receive:
- $2,000 tuition reduction.
4. In their second year of enrollment (applies only to 10th and 11th grade students) families eligible for the Tuition Transfer Grant would receive:
- $1,000 tuition reduction.
5. The Tuition Transfer Grant will accrue and be applied in equal monthly increments from September, 2018 to June 2019 for students who remain enrolled and current with tuition payments. The grants apply only to tuition charges for eligible, currently enrolled students at Lancaster Catholic High School and are not transferable nor redeemable in cash.
Want to find out more?