Transfer Tuition Grant
Receive $3,000 in Transfer Grants!
Since July 1, 2018, over thirty students have received the Transfer Tuition Grant!
Students who transfer from a public or private school into 10th, 11th or 12th grade can qualify to receive a Transfer Tuition Grant. The student will receive $2,000 in their first year and $1,000 in their second year. Come see how happy you'll be in our welcoming, challenging, and Christ-centered school. For additional information, contact our Director of Enrollment Management, Angela Baumler at email@example.com or call 717-509-0313.
Are you happy with your high school experience?
Ten thousand Lancaster Catholic graduates are. With degrees from America's best colleges, Lancaster Catholic alums serve around the world as leaders in every field. Come experience the tradition that transforms!
Since Catholic schools are usually smaller, students have greater opportunities to participate and lead in extracurricular activities and the arts. When Catholic High students finish secondary school grounded with a good work ethic and strong Catholic values, they are most likely to succeed in college and life.
Lancaster Catholic High School abides by all PIAA policies regarding athletic recruiting and transfers that are motivated by athletic purposes.
- The Tuition Transfer Grant applies only to students entering 10th through 12th grade who transfer from:
- Any other school in the region
- In the first year of enrollment, families eligible for the Tuition Transfer Grant would receive:
- $2,000 tuition reduction.
- In their second year of enrollment (applies only to 10th and 11th-grade students) families eligible for the Tuition Transfer Grant would receive:
- $1,000 tuition reduction.
- The Tuition Transfer Grant will accrue and be applied in equal monthly increments from September 2020 to June 2021 for students who remain enrolled and current with tuition payments. The grants apply only to tuition charges for eligible, currently enrolled students at Lancaster Catholic High School and are not transferable nor redeemable in cash.