Guided by our core values, the mission of Lancaster Catholic High School is to develop students who are intellectually astute, passionately faithful and socially responsible through a rigorous and balanced educational experience.
We, the Lancaster Catholic High School community, affirm the following:
- Jesus Christ, the Master Teacher, is the center of all we are and all we do.
- We are an institution guided by and faithful to the teachings and traditions of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Each person is a unique creation of an all-loving God.
- Families have the first responsibility for the education of their children in the faith.
- It is our calling to assist each student, in cooperation with Divine Providence, to reach his or her full potential in this life and reside with Him eternally in the next.
- We provide a balanced program of spiritual life, academics, community service, and activities which nurture students holistically.
- It is vital to provide a meaningful and diverse course of studies, rooted in the classic liberal arts tradition, adaptable to the needs of an ever-changing world.
- Students guided by constructive counsel and discipline are accountable in the educational process and are responsible for their actions.
- Each person is called to a life of holiness and faithful stewardship.
- Each person has a moral and civic responsibility to contribute to society.
- Families, supporting parishes and schools, and the larger community are our partners in the fulfillment of our mission.
- Members of the faculty and staff are motivated lifelong learners who strive to model Catholic values.
- A safe, stable environment is essential to learning.
- The school should be available to all who embrace our mission and who are willing and capable of maintaining its standards.
- The school strives to be financially accessible to families who are willing to adhere to these core values.
A Lancaster Catholic graduate will embody:
Christ, our Center and our Lord
Academics, Athletics, and the Arts
Truth which we seek in Love
Health of Body, Mind, and Spirit
Opportunities to serve others
Life, Protected and Cherished as God’s Gift
Curiosity and Creativity to explore God’s creation