For all transfer students and incoming freshmen, a Welcome Home Walk-Through session will include:
- A walk through of each student's schedule guided by a Student Ambassador
- Q&A session for parents with school administrators
- session for both parents and students on technology policies related to usage.
- Students will be able to purchase locks for their lockers at these events ($5) and gym uniforms will be available for sale and pick-up.
Join us for a session that works best for your family on one of the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
For planning purposes, each session will last an hour and a half.
Please note that masks or face shields will be required and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
All sessions are limited in capacity and are first-come, first-served.
Click here to register!