PA Tax Credit Programs




There are still available SPE Tax Credits for the 2023 Tax Year! These limited tax credits are available on a first-come, first-served basis! Complete one of the two SPE Joinders that are located on the right-hand column of this page (based on your personal state income tax liability amount) and email it to Joe Sahd '01 ([email protected]) in the LCHS Office of Advancement or send it to the specific SPE foundation contact person (info. is located at the bottom of each Joinder). Act TODAY!


There are many ways to support Lancaster Catholic High School, and the Tax Credit Programs are just one of them. Whether you're an Individual who qualifies for the Special Purpose Entity (SPE) or a Business who qualifies for the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) Program, it's easy to support current and future Lancaster Catholic Crusaders. These programs are the biggest no-brainers ever. Why not redirect a portion of your taxes that you already have to pay and have them transform the lives of students here at Lancaster Catholic!?!


How to Participate in an SPE


  • Step #1: Determine your estimated Personal State Income Tax Liability for the 2023 and 2024 Tax Years (contact your accountant or tax preparer).
    • If you estimate paying at least $3,500 per year, complete the CPSF Joinder Agreement.
    • If you estimate paying between $1,000 - $3,499 per year, complete the ACSI Joinder Agreement.


  • Step #2: Complete your corresponding 2023 SPE Joinder Agreement and submit it to either Joe Sahd '01 at LCHS or directly to Tami Clark at Central PA Scholarship Fund (if you owe $3,500 or more per year) or Tonia Harding at ACSI Children's Education Fund (if you owe between $1,000 - $3,499 per year).
    • Contact info. is listed at the bottom of each Joinder Agreement.


  • Step #3: Once approved, you submit your personal state income tax payment to CPSF / ACSI.


  • Step #4: After receiving your payment, CPSF / ACSI sends you your K-1 Statement (your receipt of contribution for tax purposes).


  • Step #5: When you file your taxes in the winter/spring, the state issues your refund check (if your taxes are withheld each pay) OR you only pay the remaining 10% of your personal state income tax liability (if you adjusted your quarterly tax amount).



For more information or with any questions, please contact Joe Sahd '01 in the Office of Advancement by calling (717) 509-0313 or emailing [email protected].

If you are having trouble downloading or viewing the above documents, please contact Joe Sahd, and he will gladly email them to you. [email protected]