The Lancaster Catholic High School Alumni Association
Mission & Vision
The Lancaster Catholic High School Alumni Association, through its Alumni Council, strives to perpetuate the identity, tradition, and strengths of the school.
The Alumni Council works in conjunction with the school’s President and Director of Constituent Relations to establish programs, activities, publications, and services aimed at developing and enhancing alumni affinity for and connection to Lancaster Catholic and one another. This is achieved by fostering relationships between alumni, faculty & staff, administration, and students and increasing support for the school’s ongoing ministry & mission.
Membership Cards - Benefits & Incentives
To receive your Alumni Association Membership Card, please submit your completed Crusader Profile. Your membership card will proudly be mailed to you.
- PURPLE Alumni Association Membership Card - Standard
- GOLD Alumni Association Membership Card - "Golden Crusader Pass" proudly available to those who have been LCHS Alumni for 50 years or more!
- Present at any Home LCHS Athletic Event for free admission for you and a guest
The next time you need to choose a business for a particular good or service, access "The Alumni Association Business Directory" to go with a trusted member of the Lancaster Catholic High School family! Many of our Alumni Association business partners offer special incentives to our cardholders. Please remember to refer to this directory periodically as it is continually updated with new business partners and incentives!
Alumni Association Structure
The General Assembly: ALL Lancaster Catholic H.S. alumni are members of the Alumni Association!
Committees of the Alumni Association:
- Admissions Ambassadors Committee - Assist in the admissions process by volunteering at Open Houses, making phone calls & writing letters to prospective students, hosting an "In-Home Visit", etc.
- Alumni Citation Committee - Assist in selecting the yearly honorees as well as helping organize, plan and run events.
- Athletic Hall of Honor Committee Liaison - Serve on the LCHS Athletic Hall of Honor selection committee.
- Crusader Class Agents Program - Alumni representatives for their class responsible for assisting in Alumni communication, engagement, and involvement.
- Entrepreneurial & Professional Speakers/Mentors Committee - Assist in these educational opportunities for students via panel discussions, guest lecturers/speakers, mentors, etc.
- Gala Committee - Assist in selecting annual honoree, securing sponsorships & auction items, and inspiring people to attend.
- Golf Classic Committee - Assist in selecting annual event by helping secure sponsorships & auction items and inspiring golfers/spectators to sign up.
- Public Relations & Communications Committee - Assist in updating the website, social media feeds, and any other communication methods used to share alumni events, news, and happenings within the school community.
- The Lancaster Catholic Fund Committee - Assist with strategizing, communicating, and soliciting volunteers, donors, and funds.
- Tuition Scholarships, Planned Gifts & Endowments Committee - Assist in securing tuition scholarships (i.e. Crusader Legacy Scholarship), planned gifts, and endowment funds through building relationships, sharing testimonials, and identifying potential prospects.
The Alumni Council:
- Two (2) alumni from each decade
- Responsibilities include -
- Overseeing all Alumni Association committees
- Advancing the mission & services of the Alumni Association through establishing and promoting programs & events
- Work together with Lancaster Catholic's President, Director of Constituent Relations and Office of Advancement
The Alumni Council Officers:
- Selected from the ranks of current Alumni Council members and appointed by LCHS' Director of Constituent Relations
- Vice President
- Advancement Liaison
- Class Agents Program Director
- Immediate Past President
For more information or with any questions, please contact Joe Sahd '01 by calling 717.509.0313 or by emailing email@example.com.
Thank You and Go Crusaders!