Welcome to the home of Lancaster Catholic Crusaders Athletic Department!
Here you will find all the information you will need for the upcoming sports seasons including, important announcements, necessary paperwork, team schedules and other happenings dealing with Crusaders' athletics.
- Looking for game times and schedules? Click here to visit the Arbiter Sports Calendar this link lists all athletic events with locations and directions.
- Looking to volunteer? THIS FORM WILL BE UPDATED FOR FALL 2020 CONTESTS: Click here. REMINDER - each family is required to volunteer 10 hours in support of the Athletic office. These hours may be in the concession, ticket sales or other game help areas. Hours that are for individual teams do not count toward these hours.
- Elementary and Junior High Athletic Programs - Click here for our information brochure regarding all opportunities for those students attending our Partner Schools in grades 1-8.
- Start of Fall Practice – Senior High - August 17, 2020
- Football will start on August 10 with heat acclimatization
- Junior High sports starts on August 24th.
- Start of Winter Practice – All levels - November 20, 2020.
- Start of Spring Practice – All levels - March 8, 2021.
- ALL athletes must complete the PIAA Comprehensive Physical prior to attending any practice or competition of all sports sponsored by LCHS or any Co-Op with LCHS. The Physical form is included in this packet or can be downloaded from the school website.
- ALL forms must be returned to Beth Newill BEFORE a student will be allowed to participate in practices or competitions.
- Lancaster Catholic will not offer physicals at school.
- ALL PHYSICALS MUST BE COMPLETED AFTER JUNE 1, 2020
- If an athlete participates in a second or third sport during the school year, a Recertification Form must be completed.
- If an athlete has an injury after the PIAA physical form was completed, a Recertification Form must be completed.
- If an athlete did not compete in a prior season and it has been at least 6 weeks since the original physical, a Recertification Form must be completed.
- PIAA Re-certification Forms do not need a physician’s signature unless the student sustained an injury during one of the previous sports seasons.
- PIAA Re-certification Forms are available in the Athletic Office and on the LCHS website.
- These forms must be turned in to Beth Newill BEFORE a student will be allowed to participate in practices or competitions.
- The Lancaster Lebanon League encourages spectators to cheer and support their respective teams in a positive manner, but not to cheer negatively against the opponent. Offenders will be escorted from the gym/stadium.
- Only cheerleaders are permitted on the sidelines or playing surface for the purpose of leader cheers or promoting school spirit. No fan or spectator is permitted out of the stands for this purpose. Students are not permitted to form spirit lines on the football field as the players enter onto the field before the game.
- No sirens, whistles, portable stereos or other noisemakers which interfere with the playing of the game will not be permitted. No hand-held banners or handheld sings of any kind shall be displayed. Such articles will be confiscated by the game manager.
- Abusive language, negative gestures, or taunting directed towards players, coaches, officials, or cheerleaders is prohibited.
- The throwing of paper or foreign objects onto the playing surface is prohibited.
- Only team members in uniform and/or warm-ups, under the coach's supervision, are permitted on the field for warm-ups prior to and at halftime of games.
2019-20 Senior Award Winners