Welcome to the home of Lancaster Catholic Crusaders Athletic Department!
Here you will find all the information you will need for the upcoming sports seasons including, important announcements, necessary paperwork, team schedules, and other happenings dealing with Crusaders' athletics.
Looking to volunteer?
REMINDER - each family is required to volunteer 10 hours in support of the Athletic office. These hours may be in the concession, ticket sales, or other game help areas. Hours that are for individual teams do not count toward these hours.
You can sign up for spring volunteer on the link below.
Sports Contact Interest/ Information Form
The Athletic Office would like to have a database of all athletes at the High School and all Elementary Partner Schools. This will allow us to know who is interested in participating in athletic programs run by Lancaster Catholic and will also give us a database of those participating in any youth sport.
This form will allow us to send information directly to families involved regarding upcoming registration, camps, or other events and the information will be passed along to the specific Director for each sport.
You may still have to register for programs that are not run by Lancaster Catholic High School.
Season passes will be available for the 2023-24 season starting in the summer.
The price for single tickets, available for purchase at the gate, will be $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students.
Dates to Remember
It is important to remember that tryouts are held during the first 3-5 days of each sports season. Vacations should not be scheduled during these times.
- Start of Fall Practice – Senior High- August 14, 2023
- Football will start on August 7 with heat acclimatization
- Junior High sports starts on August 14th with heat acclimatization.
- Start of Winter Practice – All levels- November 17, 2023
- Start of Spring Practice – All levels- March 4, 2024
Spectator Behavior - Click Here For Vital Information.
All participating schools of the Lancaster-Lebanon League advocate that coaches, players, and spectators treat their guests with equality and respect. The following is a list of guidelines, which each member school will enforce:
- The Lancaster Lebanon League encourages spectators to cheer and support their respective teams in a positive manner, but not to cheer negatively against the opponent. Offenders will be escorted from the gym/stadium.
- Only cheerleaders are permitted on the sidelines or playing surface for the purpose of leader cheers or promoting school spirit. No fan or spectator is permitted out of the stands for this purpose. Students are not permitted to form spirit lines on the football field as the players enter onto the field before the game.
- No sirens, whistles, portable stereos or other noisemakers which interfere with the playing of the game will not be permitted. No hand-held banners or handheld sings of any kind shall be displayed. Such articles will be confiscated by the game manager.
- Abusive language, negative gestures, or taunting directed towards players, coaches, officials, or cheerleaders is prohibited.
- The throwing of paper or foreign objects onto the playing surface is prohibited.
- Only team members in uniform and/or warm-ups, under the coach's supervision, are permitted on the field for warm-ups prior to and at halftime of games.