Affording Catholic High
Year after year, the overwhelming generosity of our community has enabled Lancaster Catholic to offer a tuition rate that is less than the actual cost to educate each student. We strive to make a Catholic High education affordable for those families who wish to enroll. LCHS is incredibly blessed to be able to offer financial assistance and scholarships to over 54% of our families Additionally, we are able to offer merit scholarships for incoming freshmen.
Families who are interested in being considered for financial aid must complete the Simple Tuition Solutions (STS) online application. We understand that each family has its own unique situation and we want to be of assistance. Therefore we encourage families to contact our Business Office so that we are best able to understand your family’s financial situation.
Tuition & Fees
- Catholic Tuition (Registered Parishioner*) - $10,454
- Regular Tuition (Non-Parishioner) - $11,454
- Registration Fee - $155**
- Technology Fee - $200
*Over $1 million is provided annually through the generosity of the parishioners in our Catholic parishes in Lancaster County to support LCHS. Therefore, there is a separate tuition amount for students who are not registered in a Catholic parish.
Lancaster Catholic provides financial assistance to as many families as possible. All families who wish to be considered must complete an online Simple Tuition Solutions (STS) financial aid application, which is available January 1, 2024 and must be submitted no later than February 1, 2024 for the upcoming academic year. STS charges a one-time fee of $25. Applications will be accepted after the deadline but funds will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Merit-based scholarships for incoming freshmen that require additional applications are due March 1, 2024.
Tuition Payment Options
- Pay Type 1 - Tuition is paid in one payment to LCHS by July 1st. A 1% discount on tuition is applied for families who chose this option and pay in full by July 1st.
- Pay Type 2 - Tuition is paid in two payments to LCHS. The first half of the tuition is due July 1st. The second half of the tuition is due December 1st.
- Pay Type 3 - Monthly or Quarterly payment plan through STS. Tuition is paid through STS using a Checking account, Savings account, or Credit Card. With the Checking or Savings account option, payments will be withdrawn directly from your bank account on a monthly/quarterly basis. STS charges a one-time fee for the 2023-2024 school year to manage your payments, which varies based on the payment plan you select.
Any current LCHS family that refers a new student to enroll will receive a $500 discount on tuition for their oldest child in the 2023-24 school year in the 2nd semester.
New applicant families should put your family name on the admissions application as the referring family, and if the student enrolls and stays through to the 2nd semester, you'll receive a $500 tuition credit at that time.
We know the LCHS community is a special place because the students and families that make up our larger “Crusader Family” are awesome! We need your help to help spread the word about what an amazing opportunity LCHS can be for a student. If you have someone you think could benefit from learning more about what we have to offer, please reach out ASAP!