Affording Catholic High
Year after year, the overwhelming generosity of our community has enabled Lancaster Catholic to offer a tuition rate that is less than the actual cost to educate each student. We strive to make a Catholic High education affordable for those families who wish to enroll. LCHS is incredibly blessed to be able to offer financial assistance and scholarships to over 50% of our families with an average annual financial assistance package of $4,000 to those who qualify. Additionally, we are able to offer merit scholarships for incoming freshmen.
Families who are interested in being considered for financial aid must complete the online FACTS application. We understand that each family has its own unique situation and we want to be of assistance. Therefore we encourage families to contact our Office of Enrollment directly so that we are best able to understand your family’s financial situation.
Tuition & Fees
- Catholic Tuition (Registered Parishioner*) - $9,516
- Regular Tuition (Non-Parishioner) - $10,516
- Registration Fee - $255**
- Technology Fee - $200
*Over $1 million is provided annually through the generosity of the parishioners in our Catholic parishes in Lancaster County to support LCHS. Therefore, there is a separate tuition amount for students who are not registered in a Catholic parish.
**If completed before, April 1, 2021, the Registration Fee will be $155.
Lancaster Catholic provides financial assistance to as many families as possible. All families who wish to be considered must submit a completed FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) which is available as of January 1 and must be submitted no later than March 1 for the upcoming academic year. Applications will be received after the deadline but funds will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Merit-based scholarships for incoming freshmen that require additional applications due March 1.
Tuition Payment Options
Lancaster Catholic offers three payment options to allow families flexibility in planning for and making tuition payments.
- Pay Type 1 - Tuition is paid in one payment to LCHS by July 1st. A 1% discount on tuition is applied for families who chose this option and pay in full by July 1st.
- Pay Type 2 - Tuition is paid in two payments to LCHS. The first half of the tuition is due July 1st. The second half of the tuition is due December 1st.
- Pay Type 3 - Monthly payment plan through FACTS Management Company: Tuition is paid monthly through FACTS using a Checking account, Savings account, or Credit Card. With the Checking or Savings account option, payments will be withdrawn directly from your bank account on a monthly basis over a period of ten, eleven, or twelve months. FACTS charges a $40 fee for the 2020-2021 school year to manage your payments.
Enrollment Agreements detailing tuition totals less any applicable financial assistance and scholarships will be sent to families for the next academic year in the spring. You will sign the form, select a Pay Type, and return to the Business Office with your registration fee.
If you have questions or concerns regarding financial assistance, tuition, and fees or payment options please contact the Business Office at 717-509-0307.
Scholarships at Lancaster Catholic
Please review the Newmann Scholarship guidelines below.